locked
Error found in UI XML of "Genuine Advantage Add-in" RRS feed

  • Question

  • I need help. I started getting this error "Error found in UI XML of "Genuine Advantage Add-in"":

     

    i went in a remove it from loading and now i get several "Error found in UI XML of "OGAAddin.Connect"" erros

     

    Can someone help

    CanopenR

     

    Here is someinfo u may want.

     

    Diagnostic Report (1.7.0095.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Genuine
    Validation Code: 0
    Online Validation Code: 0x0
    Cached Validation Code: 0x0
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-VRCTY-3V3RH-WRMG7
    Windows Product Key Hash: l2HYuM058SkcIU57PqWaCOL7rEU=
    Windows Product ID: 89576-OEM-7332141-00054
    Windows Product ID Type: 2
    Windows License Type: OEM SLP
    Windows OS version: 6.0.6000.2.00010100.0.0.006
    CSVLK Server: N/A
    CSVLK PID: N/A
    ID: {FE9D8825-457E-4180-BC4F-2BC420CCAC69}(3)
    Is Admin: Yes
    TestCab: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.69.2
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Product Name: Windows Vista (TM) Business
    Architecture: 0x00000000
    Build lab: 6000.vista_gdr.071023-1545
    TTS Error:
    Validation Diagnostic:
    Resolution Status: N/A

    WgaER Data-->
    ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Version: 6.0.6002.16398

    WGA Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    File Exists: No
    Version: 1.7.102.0
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

    OGA Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 100
    Version: 1.7.102.0
    WGATray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    OGAAddin.dll Signed By: Microsoft

    OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 100 Genuine
    Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - 100 Genuine
    OGA Version: Registered, 1.7.102.0
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-282-80041010_025D1FF3-170-80041010_025D1FF3-171-1_025D1FF3-434-80040154_025D1FF3-178-80040154_025D1FF3-179-2_025D1FF3-185-80070002_025D1FF3-199-3

    Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

    File Scan Data-->

    Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{FE9D8825-457E-4180-BC4F-2BC420CCAC69}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>6.0.6000.2.00010100.0.0.006</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-WRMG7</PKey><PID>89576-OEM-7332141-00054</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1674873783-513630679-2517543571</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.</Manufacturer><Model>OptiPlex 755                 </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>A04</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="5"/><Date>20071105000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>C1333507018400FA</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>1</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>DELL  </OEMID><OEMTableID>B9K    </OEMTableID></OEM><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007</Name><Ver>12</Ver><Val>65BFCE7E843D86</Val><Hash>t+HcnA6U031GzEHf9LJJj/ULzHc=</Hash><Pid>89388-707-1223105-65827</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="15" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="16" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="18" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="19" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="1A" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="1B" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="44" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="A1" Version="12" Result="100"/><App Id="BA" Version="12" Result="100"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

    Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

     

    Friday, June 27, 2008 3:09 PM

Answers

All replies