MSN MONEY RRS feed

All replies

• Hi

I am using microsoft money 2005 uk qfe2

It was updating stock quotes until the 1st July....then suddenly stopped.

The update only ever worked when I clicked on the portfolio Icon on the top toolbar. Not brilliant but it worked

Looks like the link to the server has been cut??

Another nail in the coffin of MS Money (UK) I think

Len Short

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 5:12 PM
  • I'm using money 2007 from the U.S., and my problem is identical to the one described above.  Stock and mutual fund quotes refuse to update and Money says the online update was successful, but nothing updated.  Seems like a server got turned off around June 30th?  I hope it's not permanent.

I tried using Quicken 2011 and I was so dissatisfied that I switched back to MS Money after 6 months of daily use with Quicken.  I really hate to think that this is my only option.

Thursday, July 4, 2013 6:59 AM
  • I use the UK version and it has not updated since July the first.  MS Money was one of the most useful programmes I have ever used and I just hope that the source from which it updated its stock prices is only going through a temporary glitch!
    <object height="0" id="plugin0" style=";z-index:1000;" type="application/x-dgnria" width="0"><param name="tabId" value="ff-tab-43" /><param name="counter" value="822" /></object>
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:03 PM
  • Wouldn't bet on it.

Looks like the updating is long gone now.

Why they couldn't have incorporated Money into Microsoft Office (365) beats me

Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:26 PM
  • I'm still waiting for a solution... I have been using Microsoft Money more than 15 years too...

Please help if anyone come across any solution..

Thanks.

Friday, July 26, 2013 5:22 AM