none
Need Activation Code RRS feed

• Question

• My computer went down so I bought another one.  Loaded both versions of Microsoft Streets & Trips that I have, 2009 & 2013.  Used up all the trial time and now I am stuck.  I do not have the activation codes any more.  All my work stuff is loaded in the program but I have no access. 

Rick Traverse

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:26 PM

All replies

• Did you buy it online or did you get it in a box? The Product Key Code should be affixed to the packaging or on a Certificate of Authenticity that came with the product if you bought a boxed edition. If you purchased it online, then log into the store where you bought it using the same email address or username you used when you bought it. The seller may be able to supply another copy of the Product Key.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:32 PM
  • I bought the 2009 version but have thrown out all of the packaging not even thinking about the Product Key being attached.  All I have left is the disc.  The 2013 version Microsoft loaded on my computer remotely one day when I was have trouble with my 2009 version but they never gave me a Product Key for it.  I'm stuck.  Any ideas?

Rick Traverse

Monday, July 11, 2016 1:58 PM