none
Get-AzureStorageBlobContent throws an error saying it can't find the blob or it is unsupported RRS feed

• Question

• I'm creating a runbook to automate the updating a module process, but when it gets to the Get-AzureStorageBlobContent activity it throws an error saying:

RunbookFlow : Can not find blob 'Map-Migration-Automation.json' in container 'migration', or the blob type is unsupported. At line:1 char:57 + <#-- Enable activity tracing to see error location --#> RunbookFlow ` + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (:) [Invoke-RunbookFlow], ResourceNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ResourceNotFoundException,Orchestrator.GraphRunbook.Cmdlets.InvokeRunbookFlowCommand

I do have a blob in my storage container in azure storage accounts. Is the way I have put in the name of the blob incorrect or is it unsupported? Any help would be welcome!

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Friday, July 7, 2017 7:08 PM User answered own question
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:39 AM

All replies

• I found out whats wrong, you have to change the access level of the container in azure storage accounts from private to blobs :)
    Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:01 AM