Indexing Problem RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi, I am running Outlook 2016 with 8 number exchange accounts, we have three other computers in the office which are also running the same with no issues. My computer has been having indexing issues since we chanced over to an exchange account, it will index for 6-8 days, roughly 250,000 items and whilst this is happening the outlook search is limited  and many searches show no results which I understand is normal. But the indexing will complete and searches start as per normal and then 2-3 weeks later it will all start again and searches will be disabled or limited for another week. I have also noticed in my contacts that one of my contact accounts which is snyced to my iphone also has search issues and this will not search any of my contacts. I have tried a rebuild and this didn't resolve the issue.

    This is all very frustrating.

    Nigel Ponder

    Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:34 AM


All replies