none
configure your network in vmm with different vlan's per customer

Question

• What's the best practice to set this up in vmm.

I have 2 hyper v hosts where the network (different vlan's) for the customers should pass on nic 5 and 6 for example?

What are the different step to configure this in vmm

I can't seem to set this up the right way.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, March 23, 2015 3:50 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Monday, March 23, 2015 9:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, March 23, 2015 3:50 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Hyper-V forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, March 23, 2015 3:50 PM