none
Exchange 70-662 Self-paced Book is Engough ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am planning for Exchange 2010 70-662 Exam.

I have purchased the MS-Press book and I have completed\Read till 10 Chapters.

My Question : Is the MS Press book is sufficient to pass the Exam ?

Or I have to Still any other book.

My Objective is to Pass the Exam.

Any Suggest

Thanks

Prakash

Monday, June 4, 2012 4:44 AM

Answers

• There is no book which will guarantee you passing the exam, you should have hands on experience with the product you would like to be certified on. So in other words, yes you might pass, but I would say that your objective should be to understand Exchange 2010, and this one book will not be enough.

Marek Chmel, WBI Systems (MCTS, MCITP, MCT, CCNA)
    Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you.

Monday, June 4, 2012 5:14 AM
  • taken from http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-662

Audience Profile

The typical candidate is a Messaging Generalist responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Exchange servers in an enterprise environment. Day to day, the candidate typically installs and manages Exchange Server 2010 and manages users, mailboxes, security, servers, and databases by using Exchange Server 2010. The candidate might also monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2010.

You should get certified if you know the product and work with the product ..

BTW you will hardly know the product from "reading books"

Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:11 PM

All replies

• There is no book which will guarantee you passing the exam, you should have hands on experience with the product you would like to be certified on. So in other words, yes you might pass, but I would say that your objective should be to understand Exchange 2010, and this one book will not be enough.

Monday, June 4, 2012 5:14 AM
  • Hi,

I dont have much hand on experience and My Only objective is to Pass the Exam by reading MSPress Books.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:08 PM
  • taken from http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-662

Audience Profile

The typical candidate is a Messaging Generalist responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Exchange servers in an enterprise environment. Day to day, the candidate typically installs and manages Exchange Server 2010 and manages users, mailboxes, security, servers, and databases by using Exchange Server 2010. The candidate might also monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2010.

You should get certified if you know the product and work with the product ..

BTW you will hardly know the product from "reading books"

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:11 PM