Transfer my blinks new lumia phone RRS feed

• Question

• HI , I need to is there anyway to move my blinks new lumia phone. I tried with restoring back up. But blink data is not there. Also I tried with uploading to the onedrive and downloaded . But its not listing in blink app and not showing any animation(its gif file). Could please help with this?
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 1:08 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. The only way to restore is through the backup and restore mechanism. Since this is a WP mechanism, I am not sure exactly why your Blink data was not restored. Unfortunately, there are no other ways to get the data back. We will check with the WP backup team and see why somebody would have trouble restoring app data.

Thanks,

Blink Team

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. The only way to restore is through the backup and restore mechanism. Since this is a WP mechanism, I am not sure exactly why your Blink data was not restored. Unfortunately, there are no other ways to get the data back. We will check with the WP backup team and see why somebody would have trouble restoring app data.

Thanks,

Blink Team

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:41 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Please find a way back up blink data, so I can move that to my new phone. It will be really help full.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:57 AM