How to access call(voice) of a mobile phone using Vb.net and AT commands ? RRS feed

• Question

• hello ,

i have an application in ASP.Net ( VB)  which makes call through mobile phone ( connected as a modem in COM port ) , i am using AT Commands to communicate with mobile device . My Project is running successfully but now i have some new requirement from client so please help me to figure out following :

1 :  I am able to make call through mobile device but to chat with some one after dialing a no i have to use mobile's microphone but i want chat through PC's microphone .. 

2 : My AT commands program is not working with Android devices because Andro devices are not showing on any COM port ..

How to deal with both situations .. Thanks in advance 

• Moved by Carl Cai Monday, September 2, 2013 1:46 AM if post it in asp.net forum will get better support
    Friday, August 30, 2013 10:48 AM

Answers

• Hello,

You are more likely to get more efficient responses to ASP.NET issues at http://forums.asp.net where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Best Regards.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Proposed as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Monday, September 2, 2013 2:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:19 PM
    Monday, September 2, 2013 1:46 AM