Microsoft Project 2010 in Singapore RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone (hopefully someone from Singapore can help me out)

I'll be relocated in Singapore this month and would like to maximize my time by taking a training in Microsoft Project 2010 and other relevant certs...anyone familiar with the pre-requisites before I can enroll at any course in SG? any recommended Microsoft training center?

Thank you for your time
    Shannon
    Monday, August 13, 2012 6:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• There are an aweful lot of training courses around for Project with each having it's own pre-reqs.  You need to be a little more specific on which course(s) you want to do.

http://www.microsoft.com/project/en-us/find-training.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Proposed as answer by zaviderione Monday, August 13, 2012 1:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Saturday, September 1, 2012 12:17 AM
    Monday, August 13, 2012 11:26 AM
  • Hello,

I agree with what Mr. Wharty is saying. The link provided by him is apt for your requirement.

Monday, August 13, 2012 1:38 PM
  • Thanks for the link Mr. Wharty. I only plan to take 2 certifications, might start with the Fundamentals. I'd like to learn it on a training center cos I tend to lose discipline if I do the online courses.
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:15 AM
  • Hi Shannon, there are a number of training centers/ Microsoft training provider in SG...in my experience, I completed 2 certs in malaysia which is very near Sg and 1 pmp cert in Sg

Intellisoft might assist you in project2010 http://www.intellisoft.com.sg/microsoft-project2010.html

All the best
    • Edited by HarperRomeo Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:33 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Saturday, September 1, 2012 12:17 AM
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:33 AM