RC1 to RTM build 6000 ¬! PLEASE HELP!¬ Product ID wont work!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• ok people i know i ant the only one with problems but here i go with mine,
    i have upgraded my RC1 to RTM which is a build 6000 i had downloaded this with no problem, however when i came to putting my product key it, it wouldnt appect it so i left it blank!

Now i have 30 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting this error message: 0xC004C003

i think this error message is saying that it being used already :S  i signed up with Tech to get vista and the working key and nothing works please help.

Here is my Product ID: 89580-014-0000025-71495 hopes this helps:

so to add it all up: i have used product key in RC1 and workd fine when using it again with RTM didnt seem to work. thanks

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:43 PM

Answers

• Please be aware that keys have not yet been made available to selected participants. It is anticipated they will become available this week and will send you email notification when you may request your key from Connect.
    Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:45 AM

All replies

• You cannot use the Vista RC1 Product Key with Vista Build 6000.  You need to obtain a new Product Key from your TechNet subscriber web site for Vista RTM.
    Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:17 AM
  • do u have a link beaucause i can not find a way of getting a new product key they should of emailed every 1 with who had RC1 please can u send me some links where i can get a product key. thanks plus people say that you can use the same product key thanks for ur help.!
    Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:57 AM
  • Please be aware that keys have not yet been made available to selected participants. It is anticipated they will become available this week and will send you email notification when you may request your key from Connect.
    Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:45 AM
  • Hey i heard you talking about the windows vista product key that i have been searching ofr ages for well would be able to help me with that. I have tried every possible thing and I now only have 15 days to get one so would you be able to help me and hurry. PLZ reply

Monday, April 21, 2008 9:19 AM