I want to renew my WLO account in three days yet WLO does not list my router as supported/ RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Dlink DIR-615 VER 1.10 and cant get it to work with WLO.

Any ideas before I move to Norton Anti Virus?

Support for WLO is very poor . yet the product is a good value if it works out of the box.

If you cant get it to work with the 90 day free trial, give up and buy something else!

Shame on Microsoft for not supporting this product

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:16 PM

Answers

• What do you mean that it doesn't work with your router? The only thing that you would be interested in router support for is to take advantage of the Secure WiFi feature. That means that OneCare can actually set up the router and wireless security for you. You can do that manually per the instructions from D-Link without OneCare in the picture at all.

And how do you think support is poor? You can access support per the instructions here:

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Do you have a subscription and you wish to renew or are you using the 90 day trial and wish to activate the subscription? I'm really not clear on your problem.

-steve

Friday, April 11, 2008 1:07 AM