Email Router Config Question RRS feed

• Question

• My org has a CRM Online and a Exchange Online.  I have configured the Email Router to track support emails and that is fine.

I am writing a Managed Solution in another CRM Online (DEV) which provides the usual onmicrosoft.com email addresses. 

What I would like is to be able to test my solution by wiring up a Mail Box on Exchange Online so that I can email support-test@mydomain.com and have it track into CRM and kick off all the lovely Case Workflows I have written.

I have configured the DEV CRM in the router and it returns my user when I "Load Data".  However hen I Test Access I get the error:

Incoming Status: Failure - The specified object was not found in the store. Verify that the specified user credentials have Receive permission on the target mailbox. Error: ErrorItemNotFound

What is the best way to resolve this issue?  Do I modify Exchange Online or can I modify DEV CRM.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 11:54 AM

Answers

• Solved this by changing the user email address to be the same as the mailbox.  Then Published.

Think I had tried this before but forgotten to Publish and/or forgotten to Validate Email and set up the User Account to use the Router.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:22 PM