none
Stupid unessessary updates RRS feed

• Question

• HOW DO ISTOP THE UPDATES IN WIN 10.  Can i delete the application that is asociated with it?  I have never had to use all the updates like for adobe since i do not use it or printer update that i do not have .on win 7 i just got the ones i wanted. now with win 10 i have to uninstall as soon as they finish downloading and installing.  if i can't stop it then could you tell me of a different os that is not Microsoft thank you  i don[t use edge or internet explorer so i would like to delete it also it is not a very nice web browser
    • Moved by Mattew Wu Friday, March 16, 2018 6:28 AM non publishing issue
    Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Since your question is out of the scope of publishing forum, please ask your question at answers forum so that you could be assisted better: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Friday, March 16, 2018 6:28 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Carey FrischMVP Friday, March 16, 2018 8:38 AM
    Friday, March 16, 2018 6:24 AM
  • You can set this one to Disabled then all windows updates would be manual operation.

I'd ask for more here over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 16, 2018 12:41 PM