'The method or operation is not implemented.' when trying to use Query Expression RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Using the examples from the MSCRM SDK and from the web, I am trying to create a Silverlight datagrid that will show Campaign Responses against for an Account in MSCRM 2011; however I get the error 'The method or operation is not implemented.' when the OrganizationRequest["Query"] = queryExpression; is being set. 

If someone could point me into the right direction I would be most grateful!!!..

Code below but also taken from the sdk

public void getAccountList() {
                try
                {
                    QueryExpression queryExpression = new QueryExpression();

//set the entity name 
                    queryExpression.EntityName = "account";

//add the attribute name which are used to fetch from the entity name.
                    queryExpression.ColumnSet = new ColumnSet();
                    queryExpression.ColumnSet.Columns = new ObservableCollection<string>(new string[] { "accountid", "name", "statecode", "statuscode", "primarycontactid", "accountnumber", "emailaddress1", "telephone1", "address1_shippingmethodcode" });

//set the order by expression, here order by expression used name to order the end result.
                    OrderExpression orderByName = new OrderExpression() { AttributeName = "name", OrderType = OrderType.Ascending };
                    queryExpression.Orders = new ObservableCollection<OrderExpression>();
                    queryExpression.Orders.Add(orderByName);

OrganizationRequest organizationRequest = new OrganizationRequest() { RequestName = "RetrieveMultiple" };
                    organizationRequest["Query"] = queryExpression;

IOrganizationService organizationService = SilverlightUtility.GetSoapService();
                    organizationService.BeginExecute(organizationRequest, new AsyncCallback(AccountList_ClickCallback), organizationService);
                }
                catch (Exception Ex)
                {
                    MessageText = string.Format("Error : {0}", Ex.Message);
                }
            }

• Edited by ClareKay Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:15 PM
    Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Instead of executing an OrganizationRequest, could you try executing a RetrieveMultipleRequest instead?

Regards,

Roshan

• Proposed as answer by Roshan Mehta Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:58 PM
    Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:58 PM