Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Module - A/B Testing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm using Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Module online trial version and i have integrated with my Online CRM 2015.I'm planning to demo the complete flow of A/B testing to my client.

Here is the issue that i'm facing,

In A/B testing we have two options for selecting test recipients, in one option we will input the marketing list and in the other we will provide the sample percentage. The first option is working fine for me. But the second option i have provided the percentage and in the Campaign Canvas i have added Marketing list and this corresponding A/B testing wherein i have mentioned the sample percentage of the list. Followed all the process like creating version a and b, activating them etc., Finally Activated the Campaign. The status of A/B testing is showing testing, but mails are not getting delivered to the contacts in the marketing list. It is not at all processing my list when i go for the percentage option.

Whether i have missed any step with regards to sample percentage selection or it is the known issue that anyone else is facing.

Please help me out friends.

Thanks,

Maha R

Monday, October 5, 2015 11:15 AM