Internal Use Rights Partner Adding Storage To CRM Online RRS feed

• Question

• We have recently been migrated to the Office365 portal for our IUR CRM Online Instance. Since the migration I have not been able to request additional storage space. I have contacted Microsoft support but they dont seem to have any answers. Has any other partner out there have any insight on what my next steps would be? 

Microsoft hasn't thought this transition through very well.

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:25 PM

Answers

• Here is what Microsoft ended up doing for me. I had to contact Microsoft Partner support. They directed me to a form to fill out. The next day I recieved an email that described a set of steps to take that added a free license to my Office365 account for CRM. By adjusting the storage on this license I was able to add additional storage to my account. So for all those Partners out there looking to add storage please contact the partner support.

• Marked as answer by jayco5351 Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:28 AM
    Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:28 AM

All replies

• Check this http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj191611.aspx

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Thursday, March 6, 2014 2:03 PM
  • Here is what Microsoft ended up doing for me. I had to contact Microsoft Partner support. They directed me to a form to fill out. The next day I recieved an email that described a set of steps to take that added a free license to my Office365 account for CRM. By adjusting the storage on this license I was able to add additional storage to my account. So for all those Partners out there looking to add storage please contact the partner support.

• Marked as answer by jayco5351 Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:28 AM
    Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:28 AM