Imported bank data problem RRS feed

• Question

• I have used SMS since 2003 version, and am now using Sunset. It meets all my small requirements. Usually when I Download statement information from my bank (Bank of America) I select Open, and, assuming that MSM is already started, I am asked which account I want to import the data into. On selection and import I am shown a screen which states "You have [nn] statements to read" on which it might say "Bank of America Checking (15)" (as it does right now). In the past, when I open the account the imported data and the manually entered are [generally] matched up with the options of "Change" or "Accept" on each item.

On a recent road trip with a different computer, this failed to display what I expected, and I tried downloading a cesond time. When I returned and transferred the data to my desktop computer, all of the downloaded data appeared as expected. Now, this morning, working on my desktop computer, I have downloaded some data, I am told that I have 3 statements to read, and when I select the first (Bank of America Checking), it brings up that account with no downloaded data displayed.

Where am I going wrong, mother darling?

Dave Birley Rock Hill, SC
    Friday, July 9, 2010 2:26 PM

Answers

• Okay, on the account list screen it is showing that you have statements to read but when you go to the account register there are no downloaded transactions to accept or decline. If this is correct, where it says XX transactions to read, right click and delete statement (not account). Close Money and delete all internet temp files. Reopen Money and download again. Did that help?

Cindy

Cindy
    Monday, July 19, 2010 9:48 PM

All replies

• SMS

That is, of course MSM -- Microsoft Money.
    Friday, July 9, 2010 2:27 PM
  • Okay, on the account list screen it is showing that you have statements to read but when you go to the account register there are no downloaded transactions to accept or decline. If this is correct, where it says XX transactions to read, right click and delete statement (not account). Close Money and delete all internet temp files. Reopen Money and download again. Did that help?

Cindy

Cindy
    Monday, July 19, 2010 9:48 PM