none
Problem with hotmail, I added outlook and established outlook on my ASUS laptop desktop, I maintained and prefer hotmail but now .......

Question

• Now that I have Outlook and Hotmail I have difficulty using Hotmail, I registered Hotmail with Microsoft but it does not appear on my start menu I must open and close outlook then return to Microsoft to view in box, but this is a problem as Hotmail does not work properly what to do, if I delete or close  Outlook  might I  be stuck without any mail at all? Any ideas, my best advice is not to purchase ASUS, it has frustrating functionality with the flipping charms popping up, etc. I am looking for my domain to enter Hotmail again, but I do not have a workgroup. What to do? I  originally connected to wireelss through my father's Broadband I do not know if he has a domain or if so is his Domain the same as mine

thanks kathryn for any assistance. If you can reach me  My email is KathrynStewartMcDonald

at either Hotmail or Outlook and be certain to add the .com

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:23 AM

Answers

• KSM

Hotmail & Outlook.com questions should be asked here http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

When you ask there please include these details

In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using.  You can see the differences here

How are you accessing your mail (browser, email client MS OFfice,etc)

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Friday, June 12, 2015 10:43 AM