none
Echt alles mis zoals niet legaal windows Vista en kan itunes niet downloaden systeem windows werkt niet

Question

• Bij mijn op de laptop is in 1 x van alles mis.

Van de ene op andere dag Windows Vista niet legaal....

Zo kwam ik er ook achter na downloaden van Itunes dat er van Windows niet alles compleet was om itunes te downloaden

Mischien rare vraag ik heb va begin vista en die verdwijnt voor windows 8

kan deze ook op laptop? is daar een prijs aan verbonden??

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:50 AM

Answers

• "rexbo" wrote in message news:608d7119-65e8-4314-a185-76426458d71e...

Bij mijn op de laptop is in 1 x van alles mis.

Van de ene op andere dag Windows Vista niet legaal....

Zo kwam ik er ook achter na downloaden van Itunes dat er van Windows niet alles compleet was om itunes te downloaden

Mischien rare vraag ik heb va begin vista en die verdwijnt voor windows 8

kan deze ook op laptop? is daar een prijs aan verbonden??

Sorry - we can only deal with problems in English in this forum.

In this case, Google Translate doesn't appear to help much, either (I suspect I could make more sense using my very limited knowledge of German, than google's Dutch/English translation does  - and Afrikaans isn't any better)

If you are having an activation/validation problem with Vista, please post an MGADiag report, while the notification is showing.

If your problem relates to having upgraded the system to Windows 8, then you should post in your own language forums in the Answers area - http://answers.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows/forum/windows_8

If your problem relates to anything else to do with Vista, you should post in the Vista area of the Answers forums http://answers.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows/forum/windows_vista

(If I have your language wrong, you can change it once on the Answers page, by clicking on the option at the very top of the page, at the right)

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Tuesday, May 1, 2012 6:40 AM