none
Windows XP - Windows Genuine Product Advantage Kit. RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased this kit by paying through Credit Card to Microsoft Singapore and they promptly supplied me with product code no. which did not work out.  Then they sent me the kit through FedEx AWB No 461691181754 Invoice No. 200782014 dated 10.11.1020 and demanded a payment of Rs.1,109/- even though there is no mention of this payment in the email I received from Microsoft Singapore.  FedEx did not deliver the windows genuine advantage Kit to me (perils of genuine buy ?!!!) despite payment made.  I do not know what to do now.  Please help.
    Friday, November 12, 2010 1:11 PM

Answers

• "T.N.Kumar" wrote in message news:60a93860-6647-4170-b760-053ebf1f3f02...
    I have purchased this kit by paying through Credit Card to Microsoft Singapore and they promptly supplied me with product code no. which did not work out.  Then they sent me the kit through FedEx AWB No 461691181754 Invoice No. 200782014 dated 10.11.1020 and demanded a payment of Rs.1,109/- even though there is no mention of this payment in the email I received from Microsoft Singapore.  FedEx did not deliver the windows genuine advantage Kit to me (perils of genuine buy ?!!!) despite payment made.  I do not know what to do now.  Please help.

'did not work out' doesn't tell us much about your problem - what happened when you attempted to use it?
    What version of Windows do you have installed?
    What version of Windows is the new Product Key for?
    You would not have been supplied a WGA Kit without payment, which would have been explained fully to you at the time of order.
    What was the payment for? Customs duty? To whom were you supposed to make this payment? FedEx?
    According to your tracking, the delivery was attempted at 4.55 on 12 Nov, but was' Refused by recipient'.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:48 PM
    Friday, November 12, 2010 1:50 PM

All replies

• Kindly send me your reply to email tnkumar@msn.com thanks.

123tnkumar
    Friday, November 12, 2010 1:14 PM
  • "T.N.Kumar" wrote in message news:60a93860-6647-4170-b760-053ebf1f3f02...
    I have purchased this kit by paying through Credit Card to Microsoft Singapore and they promptly supplied me with product code no. which did not work out.  Then they sent me the kit through FedEx AWB No 461691181754 Invoice No. 200782014 dated 10.11.1020 and demanded a payment of Rs.1,109/- even though there is no mention of this payment in the email I received from Microsoft Singapore.  FedEx did not deliver the windows genuine advantage Kit to me (perils of genuine buy ?!!!) despite payment made.  I do not know what to do now.  Please help.

'did not work out' doesn't tell us much about your problem - what happened when you attempted to use it?
    What version of Windows do you have installed?
    What version of Windows is the new Product Key for?
    You would not have been supplied a WGA Kit without payment, which would have been explained fully to you at the time of order.
    What was the payment for? Customs duty? To whom were you supposed to make this payment? FedEx?
    According to your tracking, the delivery was attempted at 4.55 on 12 Nov, but was' Refused by recipient'.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:48 PM
    Friday, November 12, 2010 1:50 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:48 PM