Custom Entity Quick Create RRS feed

• Question

• So, if you click on the plus button on a standard entity like Contacts on an Account form then the Quick Create form automatically pops up. I want to configure this behaviour on a custom entity too, so that if i click the plus button on the custom entity X, then a Quick Create form opens up too. Just how do i do that?
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:15 AM

All replies

• if you want to ask here the same question you asked on Dynamics Community https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117/t/187067 at least provide the same details you wrote later there: (quote)

the Quick Create option is already checked. the thing is, if i click on the plus button, it starts by showing the search box where a lookup shows up with other records. there is then a "New" button at the bottom corner where the Quick Create form will appear upon clicking that "New" button. I actually do not want to even view the records in that lookup. so in other words I just want the Plus button to take me straight away to the Quick Create form rather than having to click on the lookup then click on the "New" button. Just like when you click the Plus button on the Contacts section on an Account form, it takes you straight away to the Contacts Quick Create form, thats the behaviour I need for the custom entity too.

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - CRM Theme Generator

Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:25 AM