none
Video 98-349-windows-operating-system-fundamentals RRS feed

Answers

• I just passed this exam on Feb 12, 2015 and it was not very difficult. there is a lot of videos on youtube for free. search 'exam 98-349'. the videos are scattered in pieces by objectives. i have to spend several hours putting them together. I also read the book "Windows operating system essentials by Tom Carpenter'
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:46 AM

All replies

• After you log-in to the MVA, look in the upper-right corner of the screen. There is a link to your Profile that shows the country in which it thinks that you are located. Go into your Profile and change the country to "United States". My own profile was set to Spain, and I only started seeing the list of all the courses in English after I changed my location.
    Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:33 AM
  • Hello,

I have changed t it to USA but still does not work. I guess is one those 2 things (also there is a file attached with the video part):

1. There is not English version for this training;

2. My profile cannot show it up;

Can you check in your profile please?

Location USA - Video in another language

That's the official link:

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/egzamin-98-349-windows-operating-system-fundamentals-

Monday, February 16, 2015 8:45 AM
  • No luck. Even though my profile is set to United States, the link above comes up in Polish.

I don't think that the links into the MVA automatically change language depending on your profile. Rather, different courses in different languages have different links. What happens is that depending on your profile, the list of courses that you see is a different one.

Monday, February 16, 2015 8:27 PM
  • I just passed this exam on Feb 12, 2015 and it was not very difficult. there is a lot of videos on youtube for free. search 'exam 98-349'. the videos are scattered in pieces by objectives. i have to spend several hours putting them together. I also read the book "Windows operating system essentials by Tom Carpenter'
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:46 AM
  • Hi Giscard,

I have found some videos around and this will be the way.

The book I have got is this one:

I guess this is a good too.

Thank you all.

Monday, March 2, 2015 10:56 AM