Converting Code Crm.All to XRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've used the Custom Code Validation Tool provided by Microsoft to detect issues on my code before the migration to CRM 2013 and Dynamics XRM Tools from Code Plex to convert the code to 2013, it works for almost all my issues, but I'm facing some specific errors, like in the following function:

function Form_onload() {
        InitializeDuration();
        crmForm.all.regardingobjectid.lookuptypes = "2,1";
        crmForm.all.regardingobjectid.lookuptypenames = "contact:2,account:1";
        crmForm.all.new_isalldayevent.onclick = AllDayEvent_onchange;
        options = Xrm.Page.getControl("new_subcategorysftk").getAttribute().getOptions();
    }

I'm not a javascript expert, I hope you can help me to convert the crmForm.all to XRM code.

Kind Regards

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 6:47 PM

All replies

• Please use following Image as reference for all your convertions. Is very helpful. Not sure about 2013 but this will sure work for 2011, Just check with 2013, mostly should work.

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:29 PM
  • Check Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Custom Code Validation Tool, hope it is useful.

The purpose of this tool is to assist customers and partners of Microsoft Dynamics CRM identify potential issues with their custom JavaScript and HTML web resources in preparation for the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or the upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 December 2012 Service Update.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2012/06/21/microsoft-dynamics-crm-2011-custom-code-validation-tool-released.aspx

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:52 PM