Speech Debugging Window RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello there

I have made a sequential speechflow with 2 activities: one to say (sentence) hi & other for asking user 4 numbers (Q&A); the second one has a grammar containing the 0 to 9 number that it can recognizes.

When I run the app I click on the prompt record button, the I say the 4 numbers and when I finish (click submit), the keyword rule option is activated and the rule containing the last number I said is selected, the other 3 no.

Why this behavior? must the speech debugging window recognizes all the words I say?

Many thanks

Friday, June 1, 2007 1:20 PM

Answers

• The default library.grxml has rule DigitBlock_4Digits that recognizes any 4 digits. You can use that to test the activity.

Also when the recognition returns after you submit, what does the call history say?

Sujeet 

Friday, June 1, 2007 8:13 PM

All replies

• Have you verified that your grammar is configured correctly to recognize alll 4 numbers?

You can supply sample inputs via the grammar editor to simulate what will be recognized for sample utterances.

Friday, June 1, 2007 1:27 PM
  • The default library.grxml has rule DigitBlock_4Digits that recognizes any 4 digits. You can use that to test the activity.

Also when the recognition returns after you submit, what does the call history say?

Sujeet 

Friday, June 1, 2007 8:13 PM
  • Can you let us know the status of your issue? Did you find a solution? If so, can you post it for the rest of the forum to see? If you still have the issue please let us know ASAP? Did you try the suggestions made?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:57 PM