my office copy is genuine RRS feed

• Question

• I belong to a small organization and they had baught a "multiple user" copy of office so we could all use it.  Now everytime I open office it warns me that it is not genuine.  Might the problem be my group (iatse local 115) is in florida and I am currently in NC ?  What can I do about this?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:13 PM Move to appropriate forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:58 PM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:45 PM
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:12 PM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:45 PM
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:12 PM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is asumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:45 PM