I passed an exam but it doenst appear on the MCP transcript RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi guys,

i am new to the MS certifications path and I have a question, maybe you that have certifications can help me understand this part.

Last year I passed 70-640, 70-646 for the server 2008. This year I took 70-646 on september and also passed that one. My goal was to complete the 2008 path and take the upgrade 70-417 for server 2012.

I have the printout that states that you passed with good score on the exam (around 890) but after almost 3 months the 70-646 does not appear on the MCP transcript. Any ideas on why it is not there?

Thanks in advance.

Friday, December 19, 2014 3:29 AM

All replies

• If the exam doesn't appear in your Transcript after three months, it must have been lost. Normally it doesn't require more than a week. Fortunately, this can be fixed if you have kept the printout with the results of the exam. The printout contains a validation code to verify its authenticity. You will need to phone the Regional Service Center and explain the issue. They will guide you through the steps for fixing the problem.

Or at least this is the theory; I once had to retake an exam when they lost my record and were unable to fix it even from the results sheet. At least they didn't charge me for the retake. In fairness, I have to acknowledge that this was a beta exam; hopefully things should work better with a "real" exam.

Friday, December 19, 2014 4:08 PM