Request For a list of Companies that are looking for developers that will be developing projects using a C# ASP.NET Application. RRS feed

• Question

• Are there any companies that are looking for Undergraduate who has some experience in ASP.NET application may be I may be a valuable asset to the company. If so I will appreciate it if I can get those list of companies as soon as possible.
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:49 AM

Answers

• You should post this as discussion in http://forums.asp.net and not as a question.

chanmm

chanmm

• Proposed as answer by chanmmMVP Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, July 31, 2015 4:46 PM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:15 AM
  • Hello,

What I would suggest is looking for job fairs where many times a government or state agency will be looking for entry level candidates or more. We just hired two student level positions where those hired had skills but not experience which this allows them to get over time. 

I am sure many private sector companies do the same.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, July 31, 2015 4:45 PM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:11 PM
  • Where you should look is on job boards like Dice, Monster and others. Also you should contact technology recruiting firms like TekSystems,  Robert Half and other such firms local to your area.  

Yeah, they are looking for young eager beavers like you with young shiny eyes opened wide and eager to learn that can may be pass a technical test. :) 

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:29 PM

All replies

• You should post this as discussion in http://forums.asp.net and not as a question.

chanmm

chanmm

• Proposed as answer by chanmmMVP Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, July 31, 2015 4:46 PM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:15 AM
  • I don't think the forums here are suitable for such a request.

Your best bet is to talk to recruitment agencies and take a look on their websites rather than asking in a forum aimed at answering questions about developing.

Agencies have such lists.

Developers are the wrong people to ask.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:47 AM
  • Hello,

What I would suggest is looking for job fairs where many times a government or state agency will be looking for entry level candidates or more. We just hired two student level positions where those hired had skills but not experience which this allows them to get over time. 

I am sure many private sector companies do the same.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:11 PM
  • Where you should look is on job boards like Dice, Monster and others. Also you should contact technology recruiting firms like TekSystems,  Robert Half and other such firms local to your area.  

Yeah, they are looking for young eager beavers like you with young shiny eyes opened wide and eager to learn that can may be pass a technical test. :) 

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:29 PM

chanmm

chanmm

Specifically, there is a jobs section on forums.asp.net:

http://forums.asp.net/59.aspx/1?Jobs

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, July 31, 2015 4:46 PM