Photo Story 3 cannot preview in Windows XP RRS feed

• Question

• After loading roxio I have been able to put my photo stories onto DVD. Thanks volunteer J.

After making 8 stories I now find when I try to preview I get this message " A devise attached to the system is not functioning". No other software has been loaded or changed. Why is this suddendly happening?

To view I have to exit and operate Windows media player to review what I have done.  Even stories I have finished if I go into edit and try preview the message appears.

Sunday, October 24, 2010 11:42 AM

Answers

• "NQ Sawmiller" wrote in message news:6163347f-e273-4875-9e9a-2dcd0415c357...

After loading roxio I have been able to put my photo stories onto DVD. Thanks volunteer J.

After making 8 stories I now find when I try to preview I get this message " A devise attached to the system is not functioning". No other software has been loaded or changed. Why is this suddendly happening?

To view I have to exit and operate Windows media player to review what I have done.  Even stories I have finished if I go into edit and try preview the message appears.

Please repost your problem in a more appropriate forum - this seems to have nothing to do with Activation or Validation issues.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, October 24, 2010 11:47 AM