Amount of CRM organistations deployments on dedicated server RRS feed

• Question

• Hello;

I was wondering if there is any limit or recommended limit on the amount of organisations to be deployed on a signal dedicated server.
    Currently we have 9 organisations on our server; none of these I would say are of any significant record size. Our server is only 1 year old and it’s very beefy!

When we create new deployments is there any reason not to make a new organisation?  

thank you

Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:46 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Hosting partners (like the company I am working for) have more than 50 organizations on one server (a monster server) and it still works fine. I did not hear about the limits imposed by CRM itself. Just look at the performance and that's it. Also, take a look at how your hard drives are utilized ;).

Kind regards,
    Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Monday, January 25, 2010 10:54 AM

All replies

• I have about 15 organizations on my Virtual Machine and it looks fine. It is suggest to disable organization which are not using but if they are not have a lot of data or custom applications they can work. I not heard about limitations for number of companies in CRM Enterprise.
    My Dynamics CRM Blog: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com
    Monday, January 25, 2010 9:42 AM
  • Hi,

Hosting partners (like the company I am working for) have more than 50 organizations on one server (a monster server) and it still works fine. I did not hear about the limits imposed by CRM itself. Just look at the performance and that's it. Also, take a look at how your hard drives are utilized ;).

Kind regards,
    Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Monday, January 25, 2010 10:54 AM