Integration between CRM and soapui RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to call CRM retrive method using soapui.

For it, I have used this link.

According to instruction, I have added 3 soap headers and added NTML authorization. Also, I have appended to service operation link "web" ending.

But, I have caught this: HTTP Error 401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied (I'm sure that my user has necessary privileges).

I have tried this link 2. I have checked the CRM server setting. The group of settings local security policy is the same as from link 2.

I think, the problem depends on that our CRM uses ADFS 2.0 for logging. But, I haven't found instruction how I can configure soup for this issue.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks.

• Edited by Denis99 Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:38 PM
    Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:12 PM

All replies

• I don't think the examples in either link will work for Claims (ADFS) authentication. If using Claims authentication you'll need to include the authentication communication, which is not simple.

Where do you want to run your code ? If it's in a .Net environment you'd find it a lot easier to use either the SDK assemblies (if .Net 4.x), or a service reference (other .Net versions) as these can handle the authentication for you

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 5:22 PM
  • Thanks for your answer,

I'm planning to use it with biztalk application. But, I can't write custom crm adapter(It's case only if there is no another variants).

I want to use basic logic to call WCF service(with standard wcf adapter). The standart wcf adapter settings are the same(I will be able to convert it) with settings soapui.

For summary, am i right to understand, that there is no ability to call crm service(with claim auth.) in general?

Or maybe this link Link 3 will be able to help me(I'm trying it right now)?

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:32 AM