WGA kit: no online product key RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased the ''Windows XPPro Genuine Adv English Intl Direct CD & On-line Product Key'', Part Number: B7P-00008, Order Number: 01130013681289, Order Date: 03/18/2007.

$149 were pulled from my account on 03/21/2007, and the order has got status "shipped" starting on 03/21/2007.
    But after waiting 10 days I have not still received the product key by eMail. I am sure my junk filters are off (I've checked).
    So I have no key and no money.
    What to do? Anyone have any ideas?

Alex.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:35 PM

Answers

• Achh703,

From a forum sticky:

--Where is the WGA KIT I ordered?--

Thank you for purchasing a Windows Genuine Advantage Kit! Your new Windows XP product key and a link to an online conversion tool will be sent to the e-mail address you provided, within 2 business days. A CD will also be sent in case you need to reinstall Windows XP (allow 2-4 weeks for shipping).

We recommend checking your junk folders/filter if your new product key hasn’t arrived by e-mail within 2 business days of completing your order. If you still haven’t received your product key or have other issues with your order, going to http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhelp/orderhelp.aspx and selecting the country that you reside in, a phone number or email address will be displayed that you can use to contact your local customer service team.

Order support is available during regular business hours.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:45 PM

All replies

• Achh703,

From a forum sticky:

--Where is the WGA KIT I ordered?--

Thank you for purchasing a Windows Genuine Advantage Kit! Your new Windows XP product key and a link to an online conversion tool will be sent to the e-mail address you provided, within 2 business days. A CD will also be sent in case you need to reinstall Windows XP (allow 2-4 weeks for shipping).

We recommend checking your junk folders/filter if your new product key hasn’t arrived by e-mail within 2 business days of completing your order. If you still haven’t received your product key or have other issues with your order, going to http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhelp/orderhelp.aspx and selecting the country that you reside in, a phone number or email address will be displayed that you can use to contact your local customer service team.

Order support is available during regular business hours.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:45 PM
  • I had the same problem !!!!

I bought the ''Windows XPPro Genuine Adv English Intl Direct CD & On-line Product Key''. I received the CD but never received the product Key. Money was withdrawn from my account but No key.

I tried to contact microsoft sending them an email to service@microsoft.com but no reply.

I always checked the Junk mail to see if it went there but NO.

who should I contact???? and How can I get the Key?????

Is there anyway to get back the money??? I prefer to buy a new version Windows rather than this Key!!!!

Safa

Friday, May 11, 2007 3:53 AM
  • I also had the same problem is been over a month ann no product key was sent to my email or Cd and $162 PULLED OUT FROMJMY ACCOUNT.............call customer service and they always keep me waiting for hours..........

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:26 PM
  • My problem was closed in April, 2007 (all had been received), approx. in a half a month after my order. So be patient and wait.

Cheers! 

Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:10 AM