Which one of these is the "most official" forum for Cortana Skills? RRS feed

• Question

• Current situation is as follows...

Microsoft is hosting two locations (both linked to from various other pages) that provide a means to ask questions about developing skills for Cortana.

This "Cortana Skills Space" seems to be the one more recent one but it has only two questions.

Besides that there is this "Cortana Skills Forum" which has a bit more questions.

But some related technologies such as Cognitive Services has, even though it still has its own site, been moved to stackoverflow.com according to this posting.

Above posting regarding Cognitive Services says that

Technical Support inquiries can be posted to Stack Overflow for any of the Cognitive Services APIs.  We are continuously monitoring this forum and provide resolutions to technical support inquires.

Since stackoverflow already has "cortana-skills-kit" tag (as listed on this page) is that were main support will be?

I mean, from Microsoft perspective it would probably be best to lead people just to one site in case they want to easily track what kind of questions are being asked.

P.S. Your "well developed" forum gives this message if I include links to above pages so I just removed the links.

Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.

My profile here does not provide a means for me to trigger any more verification emails so I am not sure what that error is supposed to mean.

Sunday, December 24, 2017 4:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Since stackoverflow already has "cortana-skills-kit" tag (as listed on this page) is that were main support will be?

I mean, from Microsoft perspective it would probably be best to lead people just to one site in case they want to easily track what kind of questions are being asked.

Probably yes. You could also ask over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/azure/en-US/home?forum=mlapi

P.S. Your "well developed" forum gives this message if I include links to above pages so I just removed the links.

Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.

You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Richard MuellerMVP Sunday, December 24, 2017 6:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by the eddie Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:06 AM
    Sunday, December 24, 2017 5:27 PM
  • Thank you muchly!
    Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:09 AM
  • You're welcome.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:16 AM