Update Composite Address via a Plugin RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed a plugin which runs on the update of an opportunity. When the 'parentaccountid' is changed, it goes to each linked draft quote and updates the Potential Customer and the respective address fields.

This works fine with the exception of quote.billto_composite and quote.shipto_composite fields.

I am successfully updating the address components of each on the quote but the composite does not change. Oddly enough, when I click on the composite address (which shows the previous address), the individual address components are for the new address. Clicking 'Done' in the composite box updates the address in the form but does not save unless I explicitly update an address component.

The code line is nothing special for updating the composite fields (looks just like the other update fields):

quote.Attributes.Add("shipto_composite", account.GetAttributeValue<string>("address1_composite")

Am I missing something or is it simply that address composites cannot be updated programmatically?

Monday, June 30, 2014 8:55 PM

All replies