CRM MultiLanguage Support For Emails RRS feed

• Question

• Respected Community Members,

I am working on both CRM 4.0,2011 and 2013 and I had one strange request from group of the users that In the Accounts/Contacts field, we have Language codes and that should be sensitive to send an email in that language.

What I mean is, when Sales/Customer rep sends an email to particular contact, the email content should be automatically converted to Senders contact language code.

Any idea, is it supported already in CRM 4.0/2011/2013 or do we need to add extra plugin/customized code for this??

Please assist.

Thanks,

Nick

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:47 PM

All replies

• Any Assistance??

If this question is confusing, please let me know??

What I am trying to say, is once the email leave the CRM Environment, it stays in same language content that Sender's CRM Environment language culture(Date/Language/Currency), It will be more productive, if the content converted to receiver's language culture. Does CRM allows those stuff?? I guess from Marketing stand point, it make more sense, isn't it??

Also if you never heard of this before or you thing , it is not possible, please still reply...I will accept and mark as Answer.

I would like to know what the deal is for CRM.

I personally think, its little bit difficult and not ideal solution because there are chances of wrong content, but again, anything is possible for the MS CRM team and community.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:47 PM