Checkboxlist RRS feed

• Question

• Please help if you can....I have come to a road block is Visual Studio 2008.
    I have about 10 items on my database table, and I  created individual check boxes for each of those items, what I would like to know how to do is, whenever someone check one or all of those 10 items I would like it pull the data from my database table that's related to the item and display it as pending until payment is accepted.
    • Moved by Edwer Fang Friday, March 12, 2010 3:12 AM (From:Getting Started With Visual Studio Team System)
    Sunday, March 7, 2010 3:01 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You may post your issue on the corresponding language general forum or General Windows Development Issues Forum so you can get better and quicker response as this forum here is for the setup and installation of visual studio.

Thanks.
    Edwer Fang [MSFT]
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg @ microsoft.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    • Marked as answer by Edwer Fang Friday, March 12, 2010 3:12 AM
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 7:54 AM