Latest Mobile client 0.9.4014.4 will not syncronise all files in a folder RRS feed

All replies

• Hi, Neil, and thanks for submitting the bug report. How long since all of the files stopped synchronizing? Have you tried removing the device from the Mesh and adding it back?
    -steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:16 PM
  • Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. It started failing exactly after installing the latest Live Mesh Mobile client update. Yes, I have removed the device from the Mesh and added it back in. Same results... Is there any way to reinstall the previous Mobile client software just to test?

Best regards, Neil
    Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:43 PM
  • No, when the client is updated, the old version is no longer available for download. If you have the old cab file around, you may be able to install it, but it will then want to update when it connects to the server, assuming that it allows you to connect.
    -steve
    Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:51 PM
  • Hi, I'm not sure how bug feedback really works with this beta but am I likely to get a response from the Microsoft Live Mesh Mobile team? I have submitted a detailed report with logs, and tested the obvious solutions, so is it just a case of waiting until the team works through the long list down to mine? Unfortunately this is a stopper for me, the mobile client is unusable, and I'm stalled. Thanks, Neil
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:36 AM
  • It can take a while to get a response to a bug submission. In some cases, you won't get a response, but a new client release will have addressed your issue if your problem was confirmed to be a bug and was able to be fixed for that release. I know - frustrating!
    A member of the Live Mesh team may also pop in here to discuss your problem.

-steve
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:04 PM