HLPro on Win 10 with Sony AS100 RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to run Hyperlapse Pro on an almost 30 minute long clip from a Sony AS100 (which appears to be a supported camera). Choosing Advanced just fails, and choosing Standard gives:

Help?

Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:35 PM

All replies

• What OS and settings (speedup, output resolution, framerate) are you using?  If you can, please try a lower resolution and framerate with Standard Smoothing to see if it's an issue with the output format.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 5:04 PM
  • OS is Win 10 build 10074 (64-bit). Tried it without specifying any camera and just standard smoothing, and same result. Presume I need to try and load this on a Win 8.1 machine?

Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:32 PM
  • Am now wondering if this is an nVidia issue. First machine I was working with had Win 10 on a core i7 with 6 gigs of RAM and a GTX 770 with the latest compatible nVidia drivers.

Friday, May 15, 2015 2:01 PM
  • Ewan, did this error occur at the 76% point in processing?  I'm wondering if your report is another instance of the 76% bug, which we're still trying to track down.

Also, what was the error message when Advanced failed?

Monday, May 18, 2015 5:44 PM
  • Error occurs as soon as I ask it to start processing the file (i.e. it never gets past 0%). I will try and capture an advanced version.

I took the same file to a machine with 8.1, and initially had similar problems until I updated the nVidia driver. Once I did that I was able to successfully process the file (though it took well over an hour for a 24 minute long file on a core i7 with 12 gigs and an nVidia 970). However, as I know you've heard many times already, the prominent watermark makes the end product unusable to post anywhere. Would it be possible to have the watermark simply appear at the beginning and end of the video over the full frame, and then reduce size to be in one corner afterwards? I know you probably don't want to spend a lot of time on the watermark feature that you could be spending to get the final product out, but I suspect the price of this will end up such that having a free version with a watermark option might be worth the investment.

FWIW,

Ewan

Monday, May 18, 2015 8:05 PM