how to use dynamics crm 2011 sdk from windows phone RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying t connect dynamics crm 2011 online from windows phone, but windows phone does not support the sdk provided for connecting to Dynamics crm.

So  I tried to use service reference to generate proxy, but I could not find any option to authenticate with dynamics crm online (no option to provide device credentials so it is failing).

Please help me on this how I can accesss dynamics crm from windows phone

Suresh kumar

Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

it looks like there is a sample for windows phone development from Microsoft out there. You can download it here.

Also have a look at this post. It may help you with your requirement (although for CRM 4.0).

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 4:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

it looks like there is a sample for windows phone development from Microsoft out there. You can download it here.

Also have a look at this post. It may help you with your requirement (although for CRM 4.0).

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 4:35 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for providing these links, I tried to use windows phone app.

But I am not able to connect successfully. It actually requires device Id and password to connect with CRM online which I think is unique for each device.

But don't know how to generate device id and password for windows phone.

I tried to pass the device id and password generated for my windows system, but there is "Authentication failure" error.

Can you help me on this.

Suresh kumar

Monday, October 22, 2012 5:34 PM