Outlook warning prompt with activated plugin RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

Since here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client, I don’t know much about plugin management。

I researched a lot and found the article below may be useful to you:

I get warnings about a program accessing email address information or sending email on my behalf

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Daniel Ovadia Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:51 PM
    Thursday, May 28, 2020 2:07 AM
  • Hi Aidan,

thanks for your reply. Yes that could be the resulotion in "normal" deployment.

Acutally there are all at Terminalserver profiles in a virtual envrimonment, where a antivirus function in another way to control that. hm.. Any Ideas?

gruss Daniel Ovadia MBSS - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MCNPS

Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:46 AM
  • Hi Aidan,

follow up, we tested it also on fat-clients with antivirus upd to date > same behaviour. I think its a bug in microsfot outlook! Securtiy Center is on,available and green..

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:44 PM
  • Hey..seems to be a bug, already fixed in o365, who knows when its being fixed onprem?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/monthly-channel-2020

Resolved issues

Outlook

• Addressed an issue that caused users of Windows 10 server versions to see the warning "Antivirus status: Invalid". This version of Windows supports antivirus detection, but no antivirus was found despite having anti virus correctly installed.

• Marked as answer by Daniel Ovadia Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:51 PM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:51 PM