none
8wekyb3d8bbwe issue in mobile ( Microsoft Lumia 535) RRS feed

• Question

• HI team,

Could you please help me out in this? what is 8wekyb3d8bbwe? I am facing this issue in my mobile (Microsoft Lumia 535) .. I tried to uninstall one of the default apps from phone. From then it is not showing the contacts, messaging, some of the downloaded apps.

Please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

• Moved by Hart Wang Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:29 AM
    Saturday, September 30, 2017 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

As far as I know that Microsoft.zunemusic_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml is a type of XML file associated with Windows 10 Operating System developed by Microsoft Corporation for the Windows Operating System.

The latest known version of Microsoft.zunemusic_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml is 10.0.10240.16384, which was produced for Windows.

The current forum is about developing software on desktop, About how to use windows, you can post the issue on answer website.

According to your description, I am not sure whether the issue is related to development issue.

I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best  Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 2, 2017 7:37 AM