Terms of Use RRS feed

• Question

• I'm not legally qualified, nor do I claim any advanced knowledge of English(US) so the following clause in the ToU could have been written in Latin or  Ancient Greek, for all the sense it made to me. I tried reading a few more clauses but again it could have been written Chinese.

User Plan. Each user of the Visual Studio Online portion of the Developer Services must be allocated an individual User Plan, whether they access the service directly or indirectly.

Question 1. What is a Visual Studio Online portion.

Question 2. I need help, not a crash course in American Law. Do I need to spend a lot of money to find an Australian with Legal Qualifications in US Law?

Since downloading the free version of Windows 10 I've had so many problems I'm on the verge of putting a warning on Facebook.

1. Printer did not work! 13 yo Grandson advised me to contact Epson, After downloading a new Driver problem solved.

2. Could not access Cortana for several days but suddenly she's there but of no help finding files I had stored in Windows 7.

3. Finding someone to help is an ongoing issue. All my technical acquaintances just laugh when I ask for  help most reply with "Join the mug's club" or similar

WHERE DO I FIND INSTANT HELP?

• Moved by Just Karl Friday, February 26, 2016 3:01 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    • Changed type Dave PatrickMVP Friday, February 26, 2016 3:07 PM
    Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:01 PM

Answers

• Hello,

For the Windows 10 portion of your question, I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

For license questions, I'd check out the Product Sales and Licensing Solution Center.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, February 26, 2016 3:01 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, February 26, 2016 2:59 PM
  • Hello,

For the Windows 10 portion of your question, I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

For license questions, I'd check out the Product Sales and Licensing Solution Center.

Karl

Friday, February 26, 2016 3:01 PM