Activation Key Problems RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased the Office: mac 2011 home and student couple days ago and installed it. When I get to the point where I have to enter my activation key it says that its "not a valid key". So I went online to find out how I can fix this problem and all the solutions are for the Office : mac 2010 or It gives me the option to activate by telephone but I need to have the "wizard" open on my screen which I cannot access because when it said "not a valid key" it does not give me the option to activate over the phone.. No other person has gotten ahold of my activation key so it is not used on other computers.
    Sunday, June 23, 2013 4:02 AM

All replies

• HI Chelsea

The forums on MSDN target programming questions from Developers having problems writing code with/for Microsoft Windows software. Your question is unlikely to get an answer here for two reasons: it's about the Mac and it's about installation and activation, not programming. Very few people come by here who have an idea about these topics...

The better place for you to ask is in the Mac forums : http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:55 AM