Would Microsoft like to comment on WGA Validation issues? RRS feed

• Question

• There is very obviously an issue that is affecting a lot of people around the globe. Remember that the majority of users wouldn't be reading or posting on these forums they would just be wondering what had happened to their PC.

Would Microsoft like to comment?

Saturday, August 25, 2007 4:05 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

Damon:

I'm currently investigating with my my entire WorldWide team.

-phil

Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:04 PM
  • Thanks Phil. Bet this mess wasn't something you folks wanted to wake up to this morning. Smile
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:18 PM
  • Oh wow, this is spread from one side of the internet to the other. Its on every geek site and it just hit me about 20 minutes ago. I'm getting called a pirate and dialogs constantly pop up screwing with my gaming experience. Something tells me a class action lawsuite is going to come out of this.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:27 PM
  • Thanks Phil,

Response much appreciated.

Regards,

Damon.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:52 PM
  • My brother's computer is effect also. He doesnt even know what to do, he called me and I told him that I am also got effect. I'm not sure if people really know what to do in situation like this. They might not even go into this forum and find this, most dont even know this forum exist.
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 6:19 PM
  •  

This issue is resolved (see http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2054756&SiteID=25)

If you are still having issue, please create a new post with a full description of the issue.

Thank you,
    Darin Smith
    WGA Forum Manager

Monday, September 17, 2007 9:29 PM