Replacement for Money Plus Deluxe that is compatible with Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Money Plus Deluxe and I would like to find a program that is similar.  Specifically I want to find a program with the "tax lines" feature, the page that shows "Review you tax-related income and expenses".  Has anyone found a program like this that is compatible with Windows 10.  
    Sunday, March 19, 2017 9:36 PM

All replies

• It appears that the "Tax Lines" feature no longer works in Money.  However, you can go to Reports>Tax-Related Transactions and see a report that nicely summarizes the information you need to file taxes.  

MSMoney will also export all the important tax-related data to a .txf file that TurboTax or TaxCut or other tax software can import. This will save a lot of typing!

Go to “Reports” and in the Taxes section of the standard reports, select “Tax Software Report”. You can select a year and you will see the transactions that MSMoney will export. Important! This screen does not show capital gains, but they will be exported also! You can see them by selecting “Export to Tax Software” and then, in the pop-up window select “Yes” to custom select the transactions. Now the capital gains transactions will appear.

Money Plus Deluxe runs just fine on Windows 10.

Bill Becker

Monday, March 20, 2017 1:18 AM