Partial Submission RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guyz..Its a small time within which we got 2 submit our codes... Im way far frm completion. Im goin 2 submit partial coding.. Any one submitting partial code ???
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 8:51 AM

Answers

• Hey man its not a software its a web based software (web site) ...... so one thing is sure we cant make as an .MSI file

The next step was to  make an ZIP file with the name of the TeamName_ProjectName which should include

1> The word document

2> Installation Instruction with Sanpshots

3> Web forms Snapshots with their description( how to use)

4> Some Addition document to understand the project properly.

So, make put all the things and make an ZIP file.

Ths will reduce the size of the folder.

Mine was near about 8 MB total including word document

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 2:08 PM

All replies

• Hi

Yes I am also submited partial coding with some snap shots .....

Dont worry there is no problem but make sure u fullfil all the requirements which are mentioned in the Template which is a kind of formet of report.... and the main objective that a student have to acheive during the development of the project.

like SQL server 2005, .NET framework 2.0, and the objectives like two user administrator and doctor....

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 10:34 AM
  • hi friens..

wt is the size of the file that u uploaded , is it more than 15 mb or not have u created .MSI file ,there is a problem for uploading  my code , when i created .MSI file the size  of the  code  is  35  MB  so will it be uploaded , so please help me out . have u uploaded with the  .MSI file ??
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 11:14 AM
  • Hey man its not a software its a web based software (web site) ...... so one thing is sure we cant make as an .MSI file

The next step was to  make an ZIP file with the name of the TeamName_ProjectName which should include

1> The word document

2> Installation Instruction with Sanpshots

3> Web forms Snapshots with their description( how to use)

4> Some Addition document to understand the project properly.

So, make put all the things and make an ZIP file.

Ths will reduce the size of the folder.

Mine was near about 8 MB total including word document

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 2:08 PM
  • Partial Submission it is...
    Friday, May 4, 2007 6:33 PM