25 character key product is not correct RRS feed

• Question

• hi! i'd be glad if somebody helps me.
    my microsoft office when opening requires me to enter the 25 character key product...i got it from the bottom of my lap top, wrote it there..it says incorrect...what am i to do?
    i've got windows vista
    Monday, November 5, 2007 1:36 PM

Answers

• Hello Reema-Simonyan,

That is a very interesting issue and we don’t have a good answer for this one without additional information.  We would really like to get a better understanding of this issue so we can better assist not only you but other users with similar problems as well.  Could you please submit a service request with Microsoft Product Support using the following link:  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=52029.  Please include your full product key for Office, your name, e-mail address and phone number so we may analyze specifics surrounding the problems you are encountering. Also please run the diagnostic test again for inclusion with the support incident. This will enable us to review current information after the changes you made. Once you have done that, please reply back to this post and provide the SR # generated by the service request.  Please let us know if you would be willing to do this!!

Thank You,

Matt Prall, MS

OGA Forum Manager

Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:17 PM