Site not crawled - no errors - no data available RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have had our site in your system for  a few weeks now and I've even recently deleted and re-added it.  It has said "no data available" since day 1.  It seemed like the XML verification worked fine and I see no errors on any pages or anything indicating it was "blocked".  Could you please tell me what is going on with our site being indexed?

site: http://www.triwest.com/bolt

Thank you!
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Josh,

looks like we have been communicating with one of your PMs Daniel (K) by email trying to resolve this issue.
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, April 27, 2009 5:16 PM
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 5:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Joshua,

This is showing because we do not have that page in our index. I looked at the page and it looks like it redirects to  triwest.com/beneficiary/bolt/ which we don't have indexed either. How long has this page been available?

Brett 
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:24 PM
  • Hi, thanks for getting back to me.  Correct, it's redirecting (and I set that up because your crawler doesn't accept 2 subdirectories [right?] and I used an asp.net redirect).  The pages have been accessible for about two weeks now.  Is there any way to kick off an indexing or something?

Thanks,
    -Josh
    Monday, March 23, 2009 6:36 PM
  • Hi Josh,

looks like we have been communicating with one of your PMs Daniel (K) by email trying to resolve this issue.
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, April 27, 2009 5:16 PM
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 5:08 PM