Where is the forum for display adapters and drivers? RRS feed

• Question

• i have a Windows 7 32-bit OS..i've been trying to install display drivers(for a week) but nothing seems to work w/ windows 7. it'll display "SiS has stopped working"
     Hope someone could direct me where.. 
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:57 PM

Answers

• Then try contact the customer service of the producer of the machine....SIS does not provide a support forum.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, July 22, 2011 2:35 PM

All replies

• What is the adapter's producer?

example: http://forums.nvidia.com/ for Nvidia display adapters and drivers.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, July 22, 2011 2:03 AM
  • SiS Mirage 3 Graphics(Silicon Integrated Systems corp) .. that's what's written on my Device dialog box
    Friday, July 22, 2011 10:36 AM
  • Then try contact the customer service of the producer of the machine....SIS does not provide a support forum.

Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, July 22, 2011 2:35 PM