Add a page (events) in Partner portal - error 'GetCampaignStatusLabel' doesn't exist RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I tried to add events pages in partner portal (crm 2011 online). I created web pages and tempates in crm and brought the events pages from customer portal to partner portal visual studio solutions and tried work within partner portal. I am getting some errors as below. appreciate if anyone could assist me with this. Thanks a lot. 

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'GetCampaignStatusLabel' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 14: 				<crm:CrmEntityDataSource ID="Event" DataItem='<%# Container.DataItem %>' runat="server" />
    Line 15: 				<h3>
    Line 16: 					<crm:Property DataSourceID="Event" PropertyName="msa_eventname,Name" Literal="true" HtmlEncode="true" runat="server" /> (<%# GetCampaignStatusLabel(Container.DataItem) %>)
    Line 17: 				</h3>
    Line 18: 				<div class="event-topic" visible='<%# Eval("msa_eventtopic") != null %>' runat="server">Topic: <%# ContentUtility.HtmlEncode(Eval("msa_eventtopic")) %></div>
    Saturday, October 1, 2011 4:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This function is defined in PortalPage class of Custom Portal which is the base class of event page.  If you copy pages from custom portal to partner portal, you should make sure all function calls made in that page are defined in either in the code behind file, or the base class file.  So the simple solution is to copy this function from PortalPage class in custom portal to PortalPage class in partner portal.

Thanks,
    -Jiulong

Monday, October 3, 2011 5:23 PM